Meet & Download Synth1 Soft Synth
Synth1 is a VST & AU software synthesizer designed by Ichiro Toda – (戸田一郎). It is modeled on the iconic Clavia Nord Lead 2. Synth1 combines the common sound synthesis method of Subtractive & FM synthesis. It’s one of the most downloaded soft synth in the world, some say it sounds amazing, and it’s totally free !
|Download Link||Size||Latest Release|
|Win 32 VST V 1.13 beta3||(0.6 Mb)||Fri, 11 Jul 2014|
|Win 64 VST V 1.13 beta3||(0.6 Mb)||Fri, 11 Jul 2014|
|Mac OSX VST V 1.13 beta8||(0.6 Mb)||Fri, 15 May 2015|
|Mac OSX AU V 1.13 beta8||(1.2 Mb)||Fri, 15 May 2015|
- 3 oscillators, 1 FM modulation, 1 ring modulation and synchronization, and 1 sub-oscillator. Osc 1 can operate as detuned supersaw.
- One filter section, with distortion. Four filter types: two high-pass, one low-pass, and a band-pass filter.
- Two assignable LFOs, which can be synchronized to a host tempo.
An arpeggiator which can be synchronized to a host tempo.
- Several built-in effects, including a tempo delay, distortion, phaser, and chorus/flanger.
- Polyphony, monophony, and legato voices.
- Unison and portamento modes
- 32 notes polyphony
- Low CPU usage
Operating environment / restrictions
|Supported CPU||X86 / x64 CPU that supports SSE2. |
* If it is not an old CPU, it is ok.
|Supported OS||Windows XP, Windows Vista 32Bit, Windows7 (developed with Windows Vista HP sp2) Not confirmed except left.|
* Does not work on Windows 98.
|Supported host||Reaper, Abelton Live, SONAR 6 LE, other than the left|
|Limitations||It is not a multi-timbral sound source.|